ela essay format
When you edit your essay, check for the following items.
– check your idea and replace the baby words
- Detail Sentence 1: Districts could save money on energy costs by keeping schools closed longer.
- Detail Sentence 2: A shorter school year means much lower supply and transportation costs.
- Detail Sentence 3: Well-rested and happy students would help improve test scores.
Concluding Sentence: I used my last-place finish in my first competitive swim meet as motivation to improve my performance.
HIS 100 Quiz Thesis Statements.docx
As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.
Want to watch this again later?
In addition to graphics, visual elements of a paper can also include aspects like headings and layout. Formatting for these will vary a little bit depending on the citation style you are using, and so you should be sure you know the proper formatting for your style. One good source for that type of information would be the OWL (online writing lab) at Purdue, which gives detailed formatting information, especially for APA and MLA, two of the most common citation styles. The Purdue OWL is free and available for anyone to use.
- What does each perspective consider?
- What does each perspective overlook?
Read and carefully consider these perspectives. Each suggests a particular way of thinking about the shift in American education.